Thank you for contacting us regarding our psychology services.
We have been doing our utmost to keep up with demand for our services but lately it has got the better of us. We have made the difficult decision to pause bookings for new client appointments (unless your workplace or organisation has an Employee Assistance Program already in place with us, please find our contact details below).
What are your options?
- If your GP referred you, please go back to them and ask for an alternate recommendation.
- The Australian Psychological Society (APS) has a Find a Psychologist database that allows you to search for a psychologist in your area, and based on your needs. psychology.org.au/findapsychologist/
- The Australian Government has compiled information and resources for supporting mental health on the Head to Health website.
- If you require urgent mental health assistance please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or use their Online Chat service lifeline.org.au or you can also access the Suicide Call Back Service at suicidecallbackservice.org.au
- If this is an emergency (you believe your life or the life of another person is at risk) please call emergency on 000 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
If you would like to be notified when we are accepting new client bookings, please leave us your details via our new client waiting list form below and we will be in touch.
This does not apply to current clients or to new EAP clients booking via an established Employee Assistance Program.
If you are a NEW EAP client, please email our Front of House team to book an appointment [email protected] or phone us on 03 9495 6261.
Our new building is accessible. We can also accommodate your accessibility parking needs. Please chat to us.