Location: The Mind Room, Collingwood
Role: Part time (3-4 days per week)
Salary: $65-75kpa pro rata plus superannuation
About The Mind Room
The Mind Room (TMR) is a mental health, wellbeing and performance psychology practice based in Collingwood, founded by Jo Mitchell and Michael Inglis.
Our big belief is that if people know more about how their minds work, they would live more meaningful, connected and satisfying lives. We share psychological knowledge and tools to empower individuals, organisations and communities to not just survive, but thrive.
For individuals we offer therapy, coaching, workshops and events. For organisations we offer an Employee Assistance Program, workshops, programming and consulting services.
We value integrity, connection, curiosity, action and joy. We work with values-aligned businesses, particularly from health, sports, creative and for-purpose industries.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for TMR’s Digital Channels and Platform Maintenance to grow our audience, drive engagement and showcase TMR as thought leaders in mental health, wellbeing and performance psychology.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for delivering on the strategic marketing and communications plan, in particular (but not limited to):
Digital Channels & Platform Management
- Manage and coordinate TMR’s digital channels and platforms, including:
- Monthly thematic content calendar of all communications distributed throughout the community,
- Social media platform management, including all content planning and execution (organic and paid) for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Google Ads,
- Website management including day-to-day content updates and special projects as required,
- Building and engaging with the TMR digital audience, including responsiveness to online comments and requests on the website and social media channels,
- Content planning and scheduling system management (e.g., Hootsuite, Flipboard etc).Marketing and Promotion
- Support the development and execution of the marketing strategy/plan with a digital marketing focus, including:
- Benchmarking, measuring and reporting on digital marketing activity
- Tracking and reporting on income, expenditure and performance against the digital marketing forecast and budget.
- Coordinate the preparation and production of digital marketing collateral (e.g., social media templates, video, animation, audio).
- Digital promotion of business functions including clinical practice, public workshops, B2B offering and ticket sales.
Brand and Asset Management
- Ensure consistent and quality application of TMR brand guidelines for all digital assets including the website and social media channels.
Digital Content Development
- Lead the development of short form digital content, including:
- Social media post development across platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc., in line with TMR Marketing Strategy.
- Innovative digital content project delivery (e.g., animation, video, etc) as required from time to time.
- Coordinate and work with content producers from within the organisation (e.g., clinical team, partnerships and innovation team, digital coordinator) and external providers (e.g., journalists, client organisations) to produce quality digital content in line with the strategic plan.
- Review of all content to align with AHPRA communication regulations
- Additional duties may be required as directed by your Manager to ensure the smooth operation of TMR marketing and communications.
Grow and Learn
- Access TMR Professional Development budget to enhance digital marketing skills (as agreed with Manager)
- Access TMR Wellbeing Grant to support your own wellbeing
- Engage in TMR social events (formal and informal)
- Proactively create, develop and maintain internal relationships
- Connect with and engage the internal TMR team, including on cross-team projects from time to time
- Know and reflect in your professional behaviour the TMR values.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Digital Marketing: Has relevant experience in digital advertising, website management, social media platform management and analytics, content-focused marketing, including using systems such as Hootsuite, CMS, CRM and design programs.
- Digital Content: Has relevant experience creating animation, video, audio, podcasts etc to capture and showcase the TMR content and brand.
- Marketing: Has knowledge and experience of delivering digital marketing plans and initiatives, including coordinating designers, developers and distribution agencies.
- Tech Savvy: Excels at using systems like Google Drive, MailChimp, WordPress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, GoDaddy, Humantix etc.
- Team Player: Desire to work as part of a small team and understanding of how to effectively manage team relationships, respect the role of all team members, and help make all our lives a little easier and more joyful.
- Interest: A genuine interest in mental health, wellbeing and performance psychology as a means of improving the lives of others.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Experience and/or relevant tertiary qualifications in digital marketing or equivalent.
- Graphic Design skills
- Experience as a digital editor
- SEO and UX experience
- Qualifications in Digital Marketing
Key Internal Relationships
- Operations and Communication Manager
- Marketing and Content Coordinator
- Partnership and Innovation team
- Founding Director (occasionally – as team/project sponsor)
Download the full position description.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and what it is like to be part of The Mind Room community, please email alice @ themindroom.com.au
To apply for the Digital Marketing Coordinator, please send the below to alice @ themindroom.com.au:
- Cover Letter
- Two example social media posts (image and copy), that align with The Mind Room brand and tone, that could be used on our social channels
Applications close on Wednesday 11th May 2022.