Community Hire Rates
At The Mind Room, we endeavor to empower individuals and communities to not just survive, but thrive. To support the delivery of health and wellbeing programming in our local community, we offer a discounted hire rate for eligible values-aligned practitioners.
If you are looking for a space to deliver group workshops, talks, art therapy classes, meditation or a similar program, we’d love to have you as part of our community.
- Reputable, values-aligned practitioners and organisations
- Programming is designed to achieve community health and wellbeing outcomes
- Programming does not compete with The Mind Room’s offerings.
When applying for the community rate, we will ask you to answer the following questions for us to assess your eligibility:
- Tell us about yourself and/or the organisation you represent, including qualifications and experience in delivering community programming?
- Tell us about the program you will be delivering, what does it involve and what are the intended health and wellbeing outcomes?
- If you have previously run this program elsewhere, please upload a copy of your most recent program schedule / run sheet.