Part time or Full time (2 to 5 days per week negotiable)
The Mind Room is inviting applications from experienced psychologists (5+ years) wanting to join our innovative and friendly private practice team. While we are currently consulting remotely via Telehealth due to COVID-19 restrictions in Melbourne, we are hopeful of a return to our warm and welcoming Collingwood warehouse consulting rooms soon.
We are seeking skilled clinicians with expertise in one or more of the following;
- Parenting and Family Presentations
- Eating Disorders
- Addictions (including drug and alcohol)
- Complex Psychological Presentations (i.e. trauma, chronic mental health conditions, cormorbidity, personality disorders)
About The Mind Room
The Mind Room (TMR) is a mental health, wellbeing and performance psychology practice based in Melbourne. Our vision is to create a community where clients and practitioners feel welcome, supported, and inspired. Our core values are integrity, connection, curiosity, action and joy.
We provide individual therapy, wellbeing and performance coaching, workshops and events with a focus on ACT, CBT, performance psychology, mindfulness and wellbeing science. Our key work streams focus on alleviating mental illness, building wellbeing, and enhancing performance (in life, sport and business). We do this via clinical and coaching services, public group workshops and consultancy services to other organisations.
Why work for the Mind Room?
- Access to secondary consultation and general clinical support from our experienced Clinical Team Manager
- Exceptional administrative support from our Front of House team
- Referrals allocated based on your clinical strengths and interests, with screening and allocation of new clients completed by our Clinical Intake Team
- Professional Development opportunities through our peer supervision program and access to an extensive resource library and clinical tools
- A great team culture that values connection, curiosity and joy – because sometimes our work is challenging and we thrive better together.
- Flexibility to work Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturdays 8am to 4pm, with onsite and remote work options.
- Choice of employment model as either an Independent Contract or Employee (includes benefits such as a wellbeing grant, professional development budget, registration and insurance fees covered, and more).
We welcome applications from psychologists who want more from their private practice experience than just a busy diary filled with clients. The Mind Room thrives as a result of our team – we are seeking people who will actively contribute to the culture of our workplace and to our reputation for clinical excellence within our referral networks and client community.
We value clinicians with an ongoing commitment to their professional learning and a willingness to share their knowledge with a curious, friendly and supportive team.
Experienced Psychologists are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please find the full job description including required skills, experiences and attributes here.
Take a look at our website to learn more about us, our ethos and values. If you would like to speak to our Clinical Manager, Dr Hayley Matic, to learn more about this opportunity and what it is like to be part of The Mind Room community, please email email@example.com