COVID-19 Update: Wednesday 25th March 2020
Caring for our communities’ health and wellbeing is our priority and so we have decided to temporarily close our Collingwood venue for face-to-face clients from COB Saturday 28th March until further notice. Our online community and services will remain open with video consultations and training via our secure telehealth platform. Here is what you need to know:
- Online Only: While our actual doors are closed, our online door is open. The Mind Room will be providing online services only from Monday 30th March, 2020, until further notice. We are still here to support you through online consultations and training.
- Telehealth consultations: For many years we have been providing online telehealth sessions via a secure video-based health platform. We have spent the last few weeks preparing all our team to work from home. We can easily switch your in-person appointment to a virtual appointment – it is a pretty simple process, just click a link and you are in our virtual consulting room. We will be contacting anyone with a current appointment to discuss your options. You can also contact us to request an online appointment.
- Medicare & Private Health: We are monitoring advice on Medicare rebates for telehealth and will post the latest information as it comes to hand. If you have a private health insurer please check in with them as they have recently made extra provisions for telehealth.
- Public workshops postponed: All public workshops until the end of April have been postponed. The situation and advice is changing rapidly, and we will continue to monitor and assess the viability of programming from May onwards. We are currently converting our workshops and training online – we will keep you posted on progress.
- Instagram Live weekdays at 12.30pm: While we can’t see you in person we still want to connect. We are hosting free Community Wellbeing Sessions on Instagram Live. Join us weekdays at 12.30pm as we share practical tips and evidence based ideas on how to care for our personal and collective wellbeing during these challenging times.
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team on:
Tel. 03-9495 6261