We are growing our front of house team – want to be part of it?
We are recruiting a friendly and organised receptionist to work as part of at The Mind Room front of house team.
Be part of a team providing private psychology services for individuals, couples and small groups from our Collingwood practice.
We are a 6 day a week practice (Monday to Saturday) and looking for a team member who wants a career in health and wellbeing administration / reception work 4 to 5 days per week (negotiable).
- Friendly, warm attitude and ability to interact with a range of different people – clients, clinicians, support staff.
- Attention to detail.
- Lover of processes and systems (and good at them).
- Computer literate.
- Able to manage busy periods with multiple demands for your attention.
- Good with boundaries – know when to be friendly, efficient, directive or funny.
- Interested in mental health, wellbeing and performance psychology.
- Desire to learn and be part of a team.
The Reception Role:
- Working to direction from the Practice Manager.
- Making clients and visitors feel welcome and part of the community.
- Handling phone, online and in person enquiries, bookings and payments.
- Using the Health Kit practice management software (we can train you in this).
- Experience with the Google Suite of online applications.
- Digital scanning, filing, faxing.
- Keeping the venue tidy and presentable.
- Generally supporting the clinical team and making life easier for everyone.
- 4-5 days a week (Monday to Saturday) reception and front of house duties
- A professional and supportive workplace that encourages collaboration, kindness and innovation
- Welcoming and comfortable converted warehouse office in an inner city location
- Opportunity to participate in a range of mental health, wellbeing and performance classes
- A friendly team who love the neighbourhood and know where to find the best coffee shops.
The Mind Room (TMR) is a health, wellbeing and performance psychology practice in Collingwood, co-founded by psychologists Michael Inglis and Jo Mitchell. TMR is home to a community of psychologists, wellbeing and performance specialists, mindfulness facilitators and other friendly, fun and wise people. We believe that growth is possible, connections are essential, creativity is important and acceptance is key.
We see adults and adolescents from across the spectrum of mental health – from illness to wellness – for a range of health, wellbeing and performance goals. Please see our website for more information: www.themindroom.com.au
We would love to hear from you. Applications should be sent to the Practice Manager, Luke Forester, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us either a cover letter (max. 1-page) or cover video (max. 20 seconds) and a resume highlighting your relevant experience (max. 4 pages).
5pm, Wednesday 24th April 2019.