We are growing our reception team – want to be part of it?
We are recruiting a part time receptionist to work at The Mind Room.
Be part of a great team providing private psychology services for individuals, couples and small groups from our Collingwood practice.
Prior psychology or medical reception experience is ideal, however, we will have other experienced front of house team members who can provide support and guidance as needed.
- Friendly, warm attitude and ability to interact with a range of different people – clients, clinicians, support staff.
- Attention to detail.
- Lover of processes and systems (and good at them).
- Able to manage busy periods with multiple demands for your attention
- Good with boundaries – know when to be friendly, efficient, directive or funny.
- Interested in mental illness, health and wellbeing.
- Desire to learn and be part of a team.
The Reception Role:
- Working to direction from the Practice Manager
- Making clients and visitors feel welcome and part of the community
- Handling phone, online and in person enquiries, bookings and payments
- Using the Health Kit practice management software (we can train you in this)
- Experience with the Google Suite of online applications
- Digital scanning, filing, faxing
- Keeping the venue tidy and presentable
- Generally supporting the clinical team and making life easier for everyone.
- The role will be between 6 to 20 hours per week (still TBC) with shifts usually from 8.30am to 2.30pm or 1.30pm to 7.30pm.
Take a look at our website to learn more about us, our ethos and values www.themindroom.com.au
Submit your CV (4-page max) and a cover letter (1-page max) or cover video (30 seconds max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review and interview as suitable CVs appear – so get your application in sooner rather than later.
Come join The Mind Room team!